A Younger Stepsister Who Only Has Sex With Me on Days That are Divisible by 3 or on Days That Include The Number 3 and Her Friend Who Loses Control o…

Dex-chan lover
"Why are you so eager as well?" You don't remember her nearly SA you five days ago?

Dex-chan lover
FizzBuzz day, bby!

I know she peeked before, but: is Satsuki really not questioning why her friend and her brother are banging? is Akira not surprised Satsuki jumps in on the action and goes straight to work? Did Akira actually say "you need to be less modest, join on on our bang session when you lose control tomorrow"?

the questions a 1 page comic can never truly answer. As we know things just reset to a normal day tomorrow.

Bonk bats at the ready, lads.
fire-navy-invasion-fleet-vs-us-fleet-from-battle-off-samar-v0-rfpzh03rh7gc1.png

you're gonna need a bigger staff, Aang.

Fed-Kun's army
If this artist doesnt come up with a full doujin for this series I will go mad. I longer scenes please omfg. How hasnt this author done any long form doujins?!!

Fed-Kun's army
FizzBuzz day, bby!

I know she peeked before, but: is Satsuki really not questioning why her friend and her brother are banging? is Akira not surprised Satsuki jumps in on the action and goes straight to work? Did Akira actually say "you need to be less modest, join on on our bang session when you lose control tomorrow"?

the questions a 1 page comic can never truly answer. As we know things just reset to a normal day tomorrow.

fire-navy-invasion-fleet-vs-us-fleet-from-battle-off-samar-v0-rfpzh03rh7gc1.png

you're gonna need a bigger staff, Aang.
damnit I understood the FizzBuzz reference, coding puzzle much

Users who are viewing this thread