A Yuri Story About a Girl Who Insists "It's Impossible for Two Girls to Get Together" Completely Falling Within 100 Days - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for doing the final chapter

So for those wondering if this got axed or anything, like it was mentioned in comments some chapters ago, this was only planned to adapt Volume 1 of the LN, it apparently sold well enough, but nothing they can do if it was a promo anyway

Tweet by the artist by the time this ended back in Sept 2022

Double-page supporter
Thank you so much for releasing the final chapter. I absolutely adore this series and the LNs (I've read up to 4)
I would kill to be able to read up to 7!

Double-page supporter
@MJJean
Do you happen to know if there is a translation for the LNs? I've found up to vol. 5 from fungus translations, it kills me that there's 7, arioto is easily in my top 3 favorite yuri series.

Group Leader
@MJJean
Do you happen to know if there is a translation for the LNs? I've found up to vol. 5 from fungus translations, it kills me that there's 7, arioto is easily in my top 3 favorite yuri series.
I'm not up to date myself, but Fungus had about a 6 month gap between their vol 4 and 5, so I'd imagine it'd be a similar wait between 5 and 6. And that was only 5 months ago so... maybe in the next few months we'll have vol 6, but seeing if they have a site or discord you can get individual chapters from might be worth checking.

Aw man, they only adapted volume 1 of the LN? Shucks, welp, this was a fun ride. Very wholesome. Sad to see it go but i hope theres a chance theyll continue this further :meguuusad:

Group Leader
Thanks for doing the capstone. Glad it's finally done. I wish the manga kept going since I really like Kayako-sensei's versions of the girls, but 5 out of 7 books translated isn't bad.

Dex-chan lover
And finally, yuri wins again. Though Marika couldn't win her in bed, now she'll be remembered for all highschool as Ayaya!

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, Volume 1 of the LN is a good self-contained story; it makes a lot of sense to stop here rather than have an uncertain future where it could be axed in a worse spot.

oh thank god, i was 10 pages in to with reasonably readable machine translated version and was hitting a wall and now i can give stop

Dex-chan lover
these girls gay good for them

Thank you for the chapter

Users who are viewing this thread