Ab-LOVE-cadabra - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
Hoping to get some attention to this and that a scanlation group can pick it up!
I've tried using MTL as well as I could, but most likely it can't beat a proper translator. I just haven't been able to get hold of one.
There's currently eleven chapters out and two omakes, and a volume omake. It's published monthly in Comic Dengeki Daioh G.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
How come every other cliche stacked isekai got themselves scanlation groups and interesting ones like these dont? Have the brainrot dominated society already? Has the skibidi won against rational men?

Appreciate the good work, translator.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Most romcom stories are insufferable because of the obliviousness of the situation and the "you've seen it once, you've seen it all" aspect you perceive as the audience. The author of this story seems to be aware of that and is actively making smart writing decisions to make it fun to read instead of relying on established tropes to ride 'til the end.

Hoping someone does pick this up or Manga UP! licenses it to see if this quality lasts until the final volume.

Fed-Kun's army
How come every other cliche stacked isekai got themselves scanlation groups and interesting ones like these dont? Have the brainrot dominated society already? Did the skibidi won against rational men?

Apprrciate the good work man.
I mean, this is just the reality.

Masses don't care about good stories and excellent writing and good worldbuilding. They care about looking at the simple stuff with overdone cliches because they don't have to actively think about the plot, they just enjoy it for what it is.

Vinland saga (Especially the anime) is great example of this.

S1 was filled with action and pretty simple plotline(Kill the bad man that raised me) and was incredibly popular.

S2 was for a big chunk realistic depiction of MC coping his life and his choices while doing simple farm work. Most people dropped it and it was publicly disliked for that.

Meanwhile you have stuff like MHA (A manga piece thats as basic as you can get even within shounen genre) getting 7 seasons of anime because why the hell not.

So why would translation groups move on good products with creativity? Barely no one will read that and yes, you do have some exceptions here and there, but most of the time well written series don't gain as much traction(Especially in their home regions where people come back completely wasted from workin 18 hours a day which don't have time or energy to read the next lord of the rings, but they can fully digest "That time i was reincarnated into another world with plot armor and 654165416541654 cheats and now i will make harem because why not lmao")

At this point its like asking why people won't go to restaurant and go to McDonalds instead. People don't want well cooked meal, they want their chicken nuggets.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for bumping this series. I won't ask to keep doing it but I really appreciate this♥️
It really do be like that. There's way too much power level Isekai that continuously updated but real gems like this get abandoned quick. I know I can't control taste, but come on, people really enjoy pages of pages of skills power creep that most of the descriptions get skipped than actual good plot?
I don't know, man. Screw the skibidi. Even hentai has better plot nowadays.

Dex-chan lover
THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH I WAS WAITING SO LONG FOR THIS!!!
(also i guess imma try asking 'pls pick this up' to translate a bit
Thx for that. I managed to drop the chapter at probably the worst time and it drowned completely in other releases, so I might make another try in a couple of weeks if no one picks it up. Next chapter is short and has colors so it might catch more attention and be less work. Using and editing MTL is time draining, so hopefully it’ll take a bit less time than this chapter did if I don’t get a translator to help out.

Users who are viewing this thread