Abandoned Bastard of the Royal Family - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
i put the WN on hold around this maybe time to read what's next

Dex-chan lover
The way the artist draw the boobs, especially Cymbium's is a bit off. But eh... boobs are boobs I guess.

Dex-chan lover
I really hope the other guys make it there first. I just want them to get completely slaughtered.

But knowing what MC said they're gonna show up after everything is dead and probably whine and cry about it and slander some more.

Glad this is back though.

I think the idiot noble is gonna arrive first gets massacred and puts the second princess in danger then the MC comes in to save her and she falls inlove with him.

Dex-chan lover
When i see princess Cymbium i just..... want her to sit on my face. Please forgive me this horniness 🙏
It's okay. I want her to sit on my face too, comrade.

I think the idiot noble is gonna arrive first gets massacred and puts the second princess in danger then the MC comes in to save her and she falls inlove with him.
It's so likely to happen I think you need to put it in Spoiler.

Dex-chan lover
Knowing the frequency and consistency of SlayerScans uploads, it's time to go to hibernation for half a year for the next chapter

Dex-chan lover
And now we wait for the latest chapter to be release since the manga was last updated in June.

Dex-chan lover
It's so likely to happen I think you need to put it in Spoiler.
Is it really a spoiler to say something that obvious? The sun is going to rise from the east and set in the west today, there's a spoiler for you.

Users who are viewing this thread