Abnormal-kei Joshi

Actually, I think he's still making the series
This is from his Twitter last year: https://i.imgur.com/LU5Ll2n.jpg
So there may be a ray of hope
Btw: I think he kinda stopped due to fam problems, money all that stuff

Fed-Kun's army
Shame it's on hiatus, I'm very lost with the plot and I think its pretty iffy, but it's really charming and I want to read more

how do ya like this sorta stuff? absolutely nothing in it that moves me... i guess that's why it got axed

Double-page supporter
Man, I am waiting too long

But that's ok, glad to read this one.

does anyone have any recommendations similar to this? I think it's a pretty refreshing take on the harem genre

i mourn the death of this series often. i bought all three of the volumes off of co.jp and had them shippied to the states. i hold them dearly.

Man the country with 99 percent conviction rate sure does slacking on the crime investigation and homicide department

how do ya like this sorta stuff? absolutely nothing in it that moves me... i guess that's why it got axed
you are INSANE bruh. the art style is eye catchingly unique and the story is very out of left field and packed full of interesting characters. all in all i really enjoyed it. i think it got axed because it wasn’t mass appeal, it was too out there to justify moving a bunch of copies. it really saddens me.

Users who are viewing this thread