About a College Girl Who Gets Picked Up at a Mixer by an Older Girl

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Why would a lesbian go to a mix- ah fuck it

Dex-chan lover
I started chapter 1 with a score of 8 stars, but by the time I caught up with it, I regretted my desicion, so I changed it to 10 stars.

Dex-chan lover
@BCS Apparently, in hopes of picking up a cute chick.
Actually, thinking about it the chances seem decent. I mean, there's two dominant types at these things--there's the girls who are always on to the next boyfriend, and then there's the girls who for some reason aren't getting together with guys and their well-meaning friends are like "Well, come to the mixer, maybe you can get a guy there!" The second kind would include some who don't yet realize what they're looking for is a girl, or even ones who do but are closeted and trying to blend in. Even the first kind could well include some who wouldn't mind trying something different.
Anyway, this is fun.

So far, so bad. Another predator vs. the idiot alcoholic story. I can't find anything to like about either mc. Updates can hold off for eternity, I think putting out cigarettes on my tongue would be more entertaining.

Contributor
There are two more chapters that have yet to be translated! Hopefully someone will pick this back up.

I put up a new version of chapter 10 because that one pissed me off so much. Apologies for my complete lack of skill at redrawing or fancy lettering, but at least it's coherent English.
I'll put up chapter 11 in a bit.

"About a College Girl Who Gets Picked Up at a Mixer by an Older Girl": a promise made and a promise kept

Users who are viewing this thread