Abyss Calling - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Aggregator gang
It has potential but...i find the mc quite hateable so i have mixed feelings about the series

I don't like the MC, feels like just another generic 'gamer nerd' MC. The staff (or at least the person who plays HI3) has taste though.

Aggregator gang
Trash mc ^^ i wonder if he cried later if he realized in isekai if you die again thats it mostly, unless its some kazuma like cheat where you can get respawned

It seems to have an interesting premise but i really don't like the mc. Just the way he acts and talks about the game makes him annoying. Also if your in another world do you seriously believe that you can reset your starter summon by killing yourself and that others have done it as well

Dex-chan lover
Yo, the way the mc used her at the end and said those lines was pretty fucking bad ngl.
The mc seems... detached from reality, a very bad gaming addict to the point where he would need proffesional help. Dunno how people are supposed to relate but i guess we will see?

Dex-chan lover
I wish they had let him kill himself and gave us a different MC or just ended this at ch1

Double-page supporter
interesting take, mc reminds me of the other heroes in rising of the shield hero

The Mc seems refreshing, if you're put in his place you'd probably be in a more irrational state or extremely emotional (well, that's how a normal person would react), in this case, the MC shows a rather logical decision but ethically questionable.

As readers, we find the mc a bit repulsive, why? because he did something morally wrong, like using the girl. But if you tried to look at it in an objective perspective, I'd say it's alright, the Heroine (Probably the main girl) was said to be useless, so the mc just used her in more advantageous way.

So to sumarize, The MC has a bit of a trashy personality but he is logical (kinda). Just my opinion.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@Istalios Sorry. I kind of have issues with this statement even if you typed (kinda) at the end and also typed opinion.
the MC shows a rather logical decision

He drew a 17* character (which is apparently super rare) and his first thought is to kill himself to do a reset without even confirming if he could actually come back. Logical is probably the last thing I would call him.

____

Also wish that Gacha games would stop being gacha or at least have a standard "buy once and play it till the end RPGs" because the stories are usually entertaining but the whole gacha, energy and "everything else package" makes the whole thing not worth it.

Gacha games are shit! Remember kids, instead of playing gacha it is better to just gamble instead. At least then you will have a chance of winning something useful like money.

Users who are viewing this thread