Abyss Calling - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Poor silent 🥺
I say I say they are dead I'll say it again they are dead maybe

Yeah, daily chores. Do it every day for that small amount of premium currency.

Fed-Kun's army
want to gacha without thinking about anything else...
i know that feel, bro . . .

btw, thanks for the translation !!

Fed-Kun's army
So far, the MC pissed me off so much. No wonder he's a loner. Nanashino is a such a saint that she can still find goodness in the douchebag of MC.

mc:
rktkvir2mgh21.jpg

Dex-chan lover
These people are asking for a real slow and painful death for trying to take Nana away from him

Not that this asshole deserves her

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

So the mc is just addicted to gacha ?
Man, I wonder why she stop him from killing himself in ch1, the story could end there.

Fed-Kun's army
so he did all those non battle quest for a small chance of gem drops, the MC is not only have problem with social skill but also gambling

Dex-chan lover
Let him get his assbeat, he wont change as a person anyway.

He literally put the girl in danger many times in three chapters, treated her like shit and she goes, ''he's such a good guy''

Poor naive Nana. Any decency this guy's shown was to exploit you.

Let 'im rot for all I care.

MC's a loser, his holding her back, he reminds of a pathetic shitty guy who manage to land a hot girl friend who would be so much better off without him.

Dex-chan lover
@coldb7 are you dumb? did you actually read the chapter correctly with those things called eyes on your head. She wanted to jump the gun while no knowing shit after getting thrown into another world not knowing anything vs our mc who knows the world quite well since its based off a phone game he continuously played. He wanted to do "quests" to get summon stones and she wanted to leave town if she wants to go she can go by herself like she did. He made a very valid point he's not her babysitter just because they got transferred together she can go wonder off on her own and get herself killed or be with other people and that has nothing to do with the MC at all.

Sorry this isn't about a guy simping all over the girl kek

Something that i would do
Love this, typical and generic manga where you know the plot is so boring
Lets see where this lead us to

Hope MC dies and we end up following Nana.

edit: @um3i Did @coldb7 comment about a shitty guy being with a girl who would be better off without him remind you too much about yourself?

Fed-Kun's army
Y’all should argue in Twitter r something, if u hate the manga don’t read it, simple trick mangareader don’t know!

Also if u hate that mc weak than read those isekai with cheat lol

@um3i

"She wanted to jump the gun while no knowing shit after getting thrown into another world not knowing anything vs our mc who knows the world quite well since its based off a phone game he continuously played." No she was board of doing chores and wants to do something else, that doesn't mean she wanted to jump the gun.

"He wanted to do "quests" to get summon stones and she wanted to leave town if she wants to go she can go by herself like she did." Just because his an autist who can do the same boring thing over and again doesn't mean she is, I agree with her, she's would be the more interesting MC.

"He made a very valid point he's not her babysitter just because they got transferred together she can go wonder off on her own and get herself killed or be with other people and that has nothing to do with the MC at all." And yet his clearly pissy about her going off with that instead of staying by his autistic I just want to roll my gacha ass.

I think you're associating yourself to much with this shitty loner MC .

Users who are viewing this thread