Abyss Rage

It is mental attack. It is the only reasonable idea for why they are putting link to official sites, but not to scanlation group sites that stopped supporting mangadex.

Group Leader
I'll be honest, dont bother reading this. Starts off heartwarmingly, you may think this is going interesting places but you'll be dissapointing. The main villain is an uncreative and rather offensive caracature of gay men in prison settings. There is nothing new in this story, and frankly nothing worth reading 60+ chapters for

Group Leader
I dont really care about the gay stuff because its all a means to an end. What im confused about is did amagami have to kill johm? Is that why he is such a cranky doodily shit? This whole finding love and the meaning behind it isnt making anymore sense.

Aggregator gang
Not in the gay thing but the fights are not bad at all and a good MC.

Fed-Kun's army
There is lot's of false info in this story. Yes in boxing the fighters are allocated in different cathegories due to weight. But while it's true that weight gives you resistence, that resistence comes from the weight of trained muscles, it's not just any weight, also weight is inefficient. There is a level of strength that can be acchieved by ligher fighters that will allow lighter opponents to knock out heavier oppenents.
The reason for this is because acceleration is twice as effective as weight when determining a resulting force.

More importantly Boxing sepparates fighters, but MMA does allow people to face opponents of different weight cathegories and lighter fighters do win from time to time in those fights.
Last but not least, the author needs to remember that boxers use bigger gloves that further remove the lethality of punches while making it easier to knockdown opponents of similar weight, this gives weight more of an advantage against fighters with more endurance and speed, that's why Boxing restricts their fighters. MMA already had fights even between men and women who ended with the female fighter's victory.
Weight is not absolute. And MC is light but he is also pure muscles.

This manga is weird for so many reasons, most of which are annoying, not interesting.

Even so, it has its good parts (cough, mc and his loved one) and the fight scenes are pretty good.

It knows how to build up excitement and create a backstory (even though it's shit for some of the characters).

Of course, it fails on a few things as well, the plot could be better for one (cough, main antagonist) and the something about love and stuff is... more than a bit forced.

But even so, I would put this a 7/10

The End game is also near so it's not a bad time to start reading it either.

Very good manga with a well thought out plot. Some people have a few problems with certain plot points but everyone has their own peeves and dislikes.

Thus objectively speaking I would definitely recommend reading this if you're a fan of character drama and martial arts, fair warning you have to be a bit and a lot of open minded as well as have a high tolerance to get annoyed at certain actions characters take.

I see a few peeps getting stuck on the homosexual stuff.
In my opinion it's not trying to push homosexuality but rather that love transcends gender. Homosexuality refers to someone liking the same gender and yes that is what one character embodies but his homosexuality was triggered by the trauma of never being praised or found worthwhile so of course he would cling to the first person to truly pay attention to him and only him without regard to his lineage and the like.

In my opinion this manga does well in exploring the human relations and although some things might seem off. All of the actions and reactions of the characters have motive. All the events and action they take are rooted in well thought out reasoning and it's believable when looked at objectively.

Fed-Kun's army
Could probably just skim through this one without reading anything. You're not missing much. Story's so cliche, everything is exactly as it seems and what you'd expect.

Yeaaaah I thought it was pretty good. But it really just dulled down through time, and the ending feels like one of the most "meh" endings i've ever seen. The art is fine, but god the panels for the last two chapters are atrocious.

Especially when the guys are just... standing there while the MC is shot, going like "what are we gonna do now?!" while showing barely any emotion, honestly, the art itself seems to have little emotion in it later on.

The people before said it right, it's very cliche and mid as fuck. Only read it cause it seemed interesting at the start.

I found it really good idk whats all the hate

except the homo stuff weirded me out

Users who are viewing this thread