Academy eseo Saranamgi - Ch. 126

Group Leader
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
240
The issue with this manhwa is... It's so hard to choose a girl cuz everyone so hawt... So I'll just choose everyone and have Lortel at the top.

Support the author if you can!
You can also consider supporting us! College is very expensive and I pay for raws out of pocket, much appreciated!
Ko-fi: https://ko-fi.com/omegatranslations

Join our discord for updates and for a very very cool community!
https://discord.gg/Z2kuHwZ4Zj
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Nov 15, 2019
Messages
3,974
The Saintess must have talked to the head nun about Ed. Which Is a mistake, unless she’s trying to make him lunch meat for all the lonely nuns there…

I have to clip that Belle image!
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 9, 2023
Messages
889
Woudnt "I" make more sense here
I was only recently restored to nobility,
and before that, I lived like commoners.

i.webp

I dont remember tanya or their father living like commoners, or them being striped of nobility

also thank you for the chapter as always :hearts:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top