ACCA - 13-ku Kansatsuka Gaiden - Paula & Michelle - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Double-page supporter
Thank you for the tranlation!!!
I was waiting for it

Dex-chan lover
Oooh, was hoping someone would translate this. It looks interesting, hopefully Michelle and Paula can be happy.
Also, I think Caloline's name is supposed to be Caroline? Unless that's the official spelling it seems like a typo.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, no WONDER I didn't understand a damned thing. This is a side story of
https://mangadex.org/title/239fb962...3f76e/acca-13-territory-inspection-department
(which I'd never even heard of before this poped up in my GL feed)...
I just skimmed through that and that one is a big scale political battle thing, while this is indeed related to that, it's not too related so you should be able to read this series alone.

also, what not to understand? Two families well-known to be talented who's famous for "competing" with each other but actually are just close friends. One day, one family suffered a tragedy, while another welcomed a new family member into life. That's basically all that happens in chapter 1.

anw, thanks for translating this!!!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the work on this! This also popped up on my gl feed randomly lol, but I’ve been a fan of the authors other works in the past so I’m happy to see this one around

Group Leader
Oooh, was hoping someone would translate this. It looks interesting, hopefully Michelle and Paula can be happy.
Also, I think Caloline's name is supposed to be Caroline? Unless that's the official spelling it seems like a typo.
Don't worry, they will

Users who are viewing this thread