Accidentally deleting cookies :not a bug:

I accidentally deleted the cookies for this website and that resulted in me losing all my bookmarks. Does anyone know how to recover them or do I have to manually look for them again?

Dex-chan lover
@Banacond If you already follow those manga, you don't lose them by deleting cookies. Check your MDlist (Drop down User panel, 4th line) for full followed manga list or Follows page for their updates.

Btw you can also access your MDList by replacing last part of this link with your user id
https://mangadex.org/list/YourUserIDHere

I already checked there and it says that I’m not following anything other than the ones I’ve started to recover.

Dex-chan lover
@Banacond Dumb question but did you actually press the follow button on the series page? Because if you did, there's no way they just disappeared simply because you cleared cookies.

I definitely pressed follow because before I tapped the link to delete my cookies I was able to see all the followed manga and the unread chapters.

Dex-chan lover
@Banacond Even your MDList is empty aside from the ones you just refollowed? Also did you check your Hentai setting to see if it's set to View all or Hide? Double check language filter too.

Yeah my whole MDlist is empty aside from the ones I've been refollowing and Hentai is on show and the language setting is on English.

Dex-chan lover
I access this site through private browsing, I delete cookies every time without issue.

If it's not the cookies, then what could've deleted all my bookmarks? ( sorry if this is sounding kind of rude)

Dex-chan lover
That's definitely weird, but no way related to cookies, because your followed manga is tied with your account, not local settings in your device. On that note, I can only think you somehow logged in a different account than the one you previously used to follow those manga, but slim chances.

Anyway, hopefully mods can find out what's wrong with your account soon. If they don't respond within a few days try reaching out in MD Discord as well

Staff
Admin
@Banacond

It's not a bug. You have two accounts with almost the same name. One with loads of follows, and this one with a few.

Dex-chan lover
So I was actually correct that OP logged in the wrong account XD

Users who are viewing this thread