According to the Hero Who Returned From Another World - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Strange Duo

Dex-chan lover
This is exactly a kind of Japanese urban fantasy story that I'm a sucker for, and actually looks very competent for once, even if it's just the first chapter.
I don't know if it's because the original is good or it's another manga adaptation elevating the given material, but art seems good as well.
Last time I've seen one of those with a returnee isekai hero without the annoying same-ish web novel stench might be Hagure Yuusha no Aesthetica.

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow, I'm surprised I can say this manga is a genuine first for me. A guy who post-isekai returns and tries to live a normal life but can't because he doesn't feel like he fits in and has been through too much, and in a more grim and realistic way too. Very impressive writing (and good art), I'm hooked

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow, I'm surprised I can say this manga is a genuine first for me. A guy who post-isekai returns and tries to live a normal life but can't because he doesn't feel like he fits in and has been through too much, and in a more grim and realistic way too. Very impressive writing (and good art), I'm hooked
Except it is hard to read. Conversations are all over the place.

Dex-chan lover
The panel & dialog is kinda weird to read. It has potential but poor execution.

Dex-chan lover
dk if it's the writting or the tl (or both, who knows) but sometimes it's hard to follow the conversation....

Users who are viewing this thread