According to the Hero Who Returned From Another World - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
18 raw manga translation is behind and its sad since there are so many dead and old series untranslated

Contributor
Right, you can't translate. Right, you can't really PR. But at least, at least you can clean dark bubbles with dark rectangles or it was too much work for you?

Haha good joke. I hope you stop here translation works or you quickly get better. Because right now you don't contribuate to MangaDex at all.

Dex-chan lover
A tight-rope under a volcano, is that all?. Considering what he's already been through and how powerful he is, that likely amounts to a leisurely stroll through the park.

Supporter
Don't much mind the odd lingo in the TL (I'm a fan of that one dude who uses weird Cockney slang in his stuff, after all), but the story feels completely disconnected from the previous chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Any reader: [complaint about quality of translation]
Anyone who has read this TL's :poop: over the last week:

07B89120-B48D-45FB-AF1D-49AF6CD16790.jpg

Power Uploader
I know I read this before, curious to see what happens going forward. Translation wasn't great but it did make sense at least.

Dex-chan lover
I'm usually willing to play Devil's Advocate for low-ish quality scanlation but this is. . .rough. If this was a first attempt it isn't the worst I've ever seen but it is in dire need of proofreading and could use a pass of re-cleaning and type-setting.

Telling you to delete your account and never post again is going too far but I would suggest asking for help or reading through some guides to basic quality control before you post anything else. There is no shame in making mistakes when you first try something new, but putting up a low quality product for everyone to see is rarely good for anyone involved but trolls and their kind.

If the negative feedback kills your desire to continue, this is not the hobby for you. If you decide to keep trying anyway, good luck and godspeed.

Dex-chan lover
Using MTL is fine (if this is one) but you still need to proofread and make sure shit makes sense, and to have some consistency in the way characters talk. Compare this to something like Adventurer graduated from Witchcraft Institute which also uses MTL but ends up being really good quality.

Users who are viewing this thread