Ace of Diamond - Act II - Vol. 16 Ch. 140 - The Answer

I swear to god, don't do this Terajima. If you do this after all this build-up, you can go straight to hell for all I care.

Fed-Kun's army
Goddamn. At this point, it's better to have the Ace Number to Kawakami than Furuya. If Terajima built this kind of improvement to Sawamura only for him to fall short of the Ace Number to Furuya, it's better to see it Kawakami have it than Furuya.

However, I can see Ochiai's point of view in all of this. Sawamura is, by far, the most improved pitcher of all pitcher in - universe (except for those off cam pitchers) when facing a steep mountain to climb or adversity. But the question remains; how will Sawamura feels about that kind of decision after all of the hard work that he has been doing so far?

Tough decision for sure but IMO Sawamura is better in carrying himself once pressure or something to shoulder is put onto him. He has been in a lot of situation where the game is on the line (except for the outcome of the game against Inajitsu). Give. The. Ace. Number. To. Sawamura.

This has to be a smokescreen lmfao. The entire narrative that Terajima has shaped heavily favors Sawamura for the ace at the point where making Furuya the ace is downright idiotic and illogical. When Kataoka removed the jersey numbers, he said that the people performing well will get the spots and anyone's spot is up for grabs. So far Sawamura has been much much better than Furuya statistically and has also led this team like a proper ace. Moreover Kataoka's perfect is, is someone that carries the dreams of all the players on the team no matter the situation....well that person is Sawamura and sure as hell not Furuya "I only want to be the best in Japan" Satoru. Furuya can't even properly locate a fastball without overstraining something and his mentality is fragile as hell which makes him easily colaps. It should be Sawamura >> Kawakami > Furuya for the ace title right now.

So if this shit isn't a smokescreen and Furuya actually gets the ace number....I'm dropping this manga 100%.

Users who are viewing this thread