Ace of Diamond - Act II - Vol. 17 Ch. 153 - Precautions

Dex-chan lover
This is BS.
I'll stop reading for a couple of months and pick it back up when this crap is over.

Dex-chan lover
DAMN YOU TJ

YOU MUST REALLY LIKE TESTING OUR PATIENCE HUH

I know there's a lot of pressure that comes with the ace number but after all Sawamura's been through this plot development really doesn't feel earned.

Sawamura started so many games already, fought big schools he even played at the koshien himself "last year" and getting stiff just bc the ACE number this is BS

Dex-chan lover
TDX were complaining about the chihayafuru plot but meanwhile this twist is way more frustrating :<

I want to throw my fucking phone right now. This is artificially dragging the story out by just repeating the same plot twists in different forms over and over again. Fucking ridiculous

One job author you had one job
guess I got to live up my promise and purchase a plane ticket to japan to beat your ass now

Really? He worked so hard to get to this position just like the last time and now the author decides to pull him out to give the other pitchers more screen time?

I laughing at you all who whine how Sawamura cracks under pressure. Yes he is in pressure by his first ace appearance but on top of that old coach Sakaki is giving a lot of pressure to entire team.
If your problem is that it has happened already a lot , when it is fine to happen again? There is only so many things that can happen to a pitcher during a game to create drama. Would you rather let Sawamura get injured so he can play worse so there wouldnt be repetition in story? Next games will be much easier until they get to fight other established teams (I don't remember now do they have matched between), but this game is a coaches fight. This will be Kataoka vs Sakaki. At least it is clearly for Sakaki hence we get his inner monologue directed at Kataoka constantly.

Though call but its either he calls back sawamura now and have him shape up for next game or just watch him destroy himself through that game and lose any kind of confidence he has.

I bet you this is a fakeout. Nobody is changing pitchers, they just think that because Coach pointed at Kwakami. But I bet all Kawakami is supposed to do is tell Sawamura something that will change the world.

Users who are viewing this thread