Ace of Diamond - Act II - Vol. 19 Ch. 170 - Over and Over

Feels like Raichi could have been the MC for this series instead. Then again the manga probably would not have lasted.

Dex-chan lover
Bruh, did his mom just get a divorce coz of baseball?
Bruh?
Bruh?​

Yakushi is my absolute favourite team, but I fear Amahisa will wipe them off just so Sankou can get a revenge.

@kazamakj originally Raichi was going to be the MC, but the editor of the series convinced the writer that if he were to do that, the series wouldn't last long enough as Raichi is OP as hell.

Raichi is the MC of his baseball oneshot manga that he submitted in a manga competition but didn't win, so he made another one with a lively mc which is Sawamura with an opposite character which is Furuya. Luckily people gave Sawamura's character a lot of love 💕

Bruh Raichi is the MC of my heart, Yakushi is too lovable for me to not root for em. Raichi didn't have the best childhood considering how his mom just abandoned him and Raizou didn't have the money to sign him up for any teams, yet Raichi kept training with his bat. Like, I wish the best for Yakushi more than I do for Seidou or any other team. Sawamura is the Ace now, he reached what he wanted, but Raichi needs to go to nationals.

Users who are viewing this thread