Ace of Diamond - Act II - Vol. 21 Ch. 192 - Amount of Experience

Double-page supporter
Jesus his face when he realized his personal fastest pitch was hit like that made me feel so sad for the guy

I always thought this lineup was strong. They were all inconsistent but had shown before they could be strong. This is what I expected of them from the start. Especially Kuramochi, Kanemaru, and Zono. Show them whos boss, Eijun!

Dex-chan lover
I think it helps that we've seen great improvement from some of them, plus this is their best in the first slots. The 1-2 combo, followed by either 3, 4 or 5, always either scores them a run or puts them close. The reason we probably don't see it as often or as drastically as this though is the pitchers they've been facing. Some have been the best of the best, so getting one run is tricky.

Double-page supporter
Seidou batting lines are strong but if even one or two of the first 3 break. The entire chain will probably be rendered useless.

They are combo makers and combo makers are only powerful when all the pieces fall into play.

I mean.... that 140+ speed isn't much for them since they've been dealing with Furuya's pitches in their practices xD

Users who are viewing this thread