Ace of Diamond - Act II - Vol. 24 Ch. 211 - Circumstances

Yeses! Thank you thank you thank you! I’ve been refreshing the update page like crazy to see if a new chapter has been released lolol

Thank you so much,
And yes! Furuya pulled through! Although want to see sawamura soon, the little snippets the author shows us of sawamura shows us he growing through watching .

Thanks for the chapter!

@Sparrow75 It's only shown as a grounder, it still might get through somewhere.

@kjero13 I completely feel that sentiment. Bungo has been getting updates every two days and part of the issue for DnA is that they are pretty much up-to-date I believe. The Bungo chapter today though stressed me right out with the lack of progress. Just want to know the result of that duel!

I guess I will put the manga on hiatus again, every match cycle, I cannot be bothered with the progression or there lack of progression of the story.
I got enough of Furuya I want to see Eijun to make an actual progression and epic moment in matches that matter against strong opponents, not in dugout.

I feel you @kryssN, but I will keep on having faith. I know it's been almost 4ever but I believe MC will have his major spotlight. Maybe next game perhaps.

it's a double play material @YesEvil KuraHaru specialty

The art is just amazing 🤩
I think from next inning eijun will go to the bullpen 🤔

I think Sawamura going to play in this game, beside it will be a waste if Chris senpai ain't going to witness Sawamura's play.

Users who are viewing this thread