Ace of Diamond - Act II - Vol. 24 Ch. 213 - Vision

Dex-chan lover
Am I understanding the last page correctly? The pitcher is having a PTSD moment?

I wouldn't call it PTSD, more like a premonition. "If I stick to these signals and pitch to the inside, Miyuki Kazuya will get a home run off of me and we will be annihilated."

After a premonition like that, it's quite likely he'll manage to pull through and keep it to a 1-run deficit IMO. At least through Miyuki--not necessarily through the rest of the lineup.

The amount of pressure Seido's batters put out, ESPECIALLY Miyuki sempai. I don't blame that pitcher if he ends up crumbling.

Seidou opponents this time is not much a big obstacle but still hard to crack. The pitcher is clearly the key in the western block.
Anyway, Kuramochi's performance in the last few chapters is truly amazing. Still keep my mouth wide open.
And my hus---cough, they won't get away if they make Miyuki serious like that. He's pretty scary.

Fed-Kun's army
I do feel like the 'material' on Sousei has dried out now. Ideally we get a quick sweep in a couple more chaps

He's getting afraid of throwing to Miyuki now.. You're in bad shape Sousei Ace..

Having loaded bases while batting against Miyuki is something no team wants...the chances of him scoring off are so so HIGH. I feel sorry for Sousei Ace...

Users who are viewing this thread