Ace of Diamond - Act II - Vol. 24 Ch. 219 - Repertoire

FINALLY our boy sawamura is gonna SHIIIINE.
GOGO this is what I’ve been waiting for, I’m expecting my patience to be paid off in this game!!

ACE SAWAMURA! BE BORN IN THIS MATCH!

I pray Terajima doesn’t give us any BS for once please let sawamura show out on the mound and be recognized as an ace

damn it, not another cliffhanger! But finally Sawamura has a legit breaking ball that's not a variation of the fastball or a slow ball, assuming this new grip of his works. I'm nervous how our guys will hit Amahisa's gyro ball though. Hope Furuya doesn't get a chance next game so Sawamura can pitch the entire thing and show that he's a true Ace.

That SLIDER IS SICK! The curveball on the other hand hmm...reminds me of how Eijun threw his First Ever Change-up in an official game. His face looks the same haha! (just my opinion though). Maybe there is something beyond that "weak-looking curveball". I want to see it already!! How Eijun thought of his own way to improve his pitches.

And also I WANT TO SEE MORE MURAMURA interactions!!! XD

Thank you translators for this chapter!!

WAKANA! Seriously, feel like we havn't seen anything about Wakana since Koshien.

Looking forward to what is next for Sawamura! He will have to step up to cover for the foreboding of the senpai's!

Holyyyyy shit! Im so nervous with their game...please mangaka have mercy on us 🙏🙏🙏

Eijun is really growing~ aah he's thinking about many things about his pitches.. I'm so proud!! :')

And omg Wakana is appearing again after a year is it?

Dex-chan lover
I honestly just hope Zono and Kawakami don't go full retard.

Yeah I know, the author LOVES injuries. Can we have one game without injury drama? If either of them is actually somewhat injured, I hope they just go and tell the coach. Instead of waiting until they are IN THE MIDDLE OF THE GAME.

As much as I love the manga, that's really annoying. Reporting when you might not be 100% healthy is also part of your duty as a player.

Okumura looks more and more like a companion for Sawamura as he's always there with Sawa even more than Miyuki and the rest LMAO, the author loves to write them.

Meanwhile, Nori- will get injured- overused plot is so obvious... like every year in Seidou we always get injured person, what a bad team they are for actually letting their players have injuries... also idk if they have enough power to beat Amakusa, but no way MC team lose to them the second times.

Dex-chan lover
Wakana! That's a name I have not heard in a long time. Wasn't the last time we heard about her with her indirectly confessing by text?

Dex-chan lover
Wakana is back! Kuramochi is gonna be happy xDDD. Dunno if at some point there is gonna be progress between Sawamura and Wakana/manager girl. Maybe in their third year? I know this series is heavely focused on the sport, but still it would be nice.
Real bad feelings about Kawakami in this coming game tho.

@TakeiDaloui i dont remember anything about a confession or anything close to that.
@papperless i watch a lot of football and basketball and i know no team without injured players. In other words, its the most normal thing and what you are saying is bullshit.

@Tearsax What are you talking about? We are not even talking about pros, this is just a mere tryhard highschoolers, you are idiots if you think you can keep allowing injuries for youngsters who might have bright future. And furthermore the author just pull this shit only for the plot to progress further. Don't act like expert just because you're watching... that's embrassing.

Edit : Grammar.

Fed-Kun's army
GODDAMN. Now that's the character development we're waiting for. From Chris teaching him the basics of baseball from Ochiai unlocking his potentials. Now, he's researching and improving himself in his way to have his repertoire increasing. A lot of people have taught him of where he is right now and his journey as an ace is only beginning. GO GO GO Sawamura!!!

Fed-Kun's army
I pray for nori to tell one of his teammates you know, so he could get some rest, got some treatment for his injury and then face inashiro in the final

Users who are viewing this thread