Ace of Diamond - Act II - Vol. 25 Ch. 220 - Presentation

Thanks for the release as always. Glad to see my boy Sawamura already has goal in mind what kind of pitcher he really wants to be. Also can't wait to see their interaction with other alumnus like Tetsu and Tanba.

Poor Nori has to be the scapegoat for the plot this time.

what happened to the slider/curve ball.... so he really didn't learn another breaking ball.

You guys missed it lol he did throw the slider but it was off screen I’m pretty sure

Dex-chan lover
I'm one of the few I guess, that's glad he didn't learn them right away and instead focused on improving what he has right now. Though I feel like I was trolled for expecting it despite that.

But he didn't mention precisely what changeups he can control. Should we assume he could control all changeups (circle, palm, vulcan) but is not just using all of them in games? Or am I missing something else?

as said he tried to improve his unusable pitches by changing the way he grips like how you give more spin when doing a a curve ball

as said he changed on how he grips both 2 and 11 giving 2 variation for the same pitch

Nice, I can’t wait to see what further develops! I am honestly shaking from excitement!

The authour is hyping this game up so much, if he pulls it off it’s gonna be good.

Awesome stuff! Thanks for the chapter!

This better be one helluva game for Sawa!

Thanks for the chapter as always, TDX.

This week chapter is really good~~
I love seeing okumura confused face, sawamura upgrade, and of course miyuki approval.
And yeah! Cap Yuuki and gang for the next chapter!!!

Dex-chan lover
Tanba went back to prevent Kawakami from jobbing in the match due to his injury(?).

Users who are viewing this thread