Ace of Diamond - Act II - Vol. 25 Ch. 221 - Discomfort

Aww damn it. Poor Nori. Guy deserves better. I think there's gonna be one more chapter of build up before the actual game. Also man I hate that they're teasing us about his splitter.

Group Leader
well, Tanba's last game as the ace was also a mess
dude's a bigger choker than Furuya

I think this Nori injury is a minor thing but will make him miss the next game increasing the pressure on Sawamura.

Oh the splitter teasing

goshh... I hope nothing bad happens to Nori. And I'm so curious how the new pitch will fare in a real match. >.< Can't wait for the next chapter already! :D Thanks for this chapter <3

Fed-Kun's army
I cannot stress how happy I am that the Nori injury is going to be diagnosed before the actual match

Man I truly respect Tanba shined here as a senpai 🥺 I am sooooo glad that Nori will be checked 😭 THANKS TO Furuya and Tanba!!

Man I think we are about to witness Sawamura greatness as ACE. I can feel it after all! I just hope his back is heavy because he can still rely on the fielders and maybe Furuya + Kaneda?

Just some thoughts:

I think the semifinals will be eijun vs amahisa all the way. Looking from the foreshadowing and etc.

Now I'm wondering how the finals would be like. I prefer the finals to be eijun's highlights as well. I mean Mei is basically one of those boss type characters they have to defeat before koushien. Eijun didn't really standout that much between the inajitsu game last summer. That's why this time, I want the seemingly UNBEATBLE INAJITSU to fear Seidou's SAWAMURA EIJUN! Not only furuya

Dex-chan lover
Jesus, what if he's got some kind of disease? The author being kind of a dick here 😅

Tanba-san should know. He struggled with a huge amount of messy games, and that nagging injury he had in Act I

well nori will jsut miss a game or 2 making giving more pressure to sawamura to show and perfect the new splitter

and 90% that it will be amahisa vs sawamura for 9 or extra innings

phew, thank god that furuya was being observant and tanba was there. also, VERY EXCITED to see sawamura pitch in the next game. the splitter seemed good enough to surprise the coaches lol

Dex-chan lover
I'm VERY glad that for once, a possible injury is being diagnosed BEFORE THE GAME.

Seriously, all the players hiding that they're not doing too well is so RETARDED. But luckily this time it won't be so. I guess this game will be mostly sawamura, with maybe furuya coming in the last inning or two.

honestly, why the heck terajima keep insisting that sawa should have a splitter 😑. curveball will be a much better choice

Users who are viewing this thread