Ace of Diamond - Act II - Vol. 25 Ch. 221 - Discomfort

@RayneForest for sawamura, whose pitching is based on a fastball, learning a curveball right now might throw off his pitching since it's so different than a fastball. a splitter is thrown similar to a fastball so it would make more sense for him.

Dex-chan lover
Seriously, all the players hiding that they're not doing too well is so RETARDED.

And yet completely in character for male high school athletes. I appreciate it from the author.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, he's doing the right thing- BUT can't he do it like in closed doors or something???

Dex-chan lover
@Archomp As much as it might worry the team, it would have to be told quickly anyway. Having him available to pitch or not really affects how they might view a situation in the game.

@ladiesman2157 this is late by 6 months but w/e, i cant help but comment. Of course curveball is different than fastball. Curveball is a breaking ball. I think you should read first whats a breaking ball, whats a fastball is before you say that learning a breaking ball might throw off a pitcher's pitching. I myself by no means an expert at baseball. But i know that a pitcher's cant survive on fastballs alone. You need breaking pitches, and amongst them curveball and slider are the most used and reliable. Sawa's lacking on true breaking ball which are curveball, slider, and its variations like slurve. And no, changeup is not a breaking ball, its an offspeed pitch. Splitter is a fastball, and sawa does not need that when he has a killer cutter

@RayneForest yeah, i obviously know what a breaking ball and a fastball is... i literally play baseball. i was just saying how it probably isn't the best idea to learn a new pitch right before an important game.

Users who are viewing this thread