Ace of Diamond - Act II - Vol. 25 Ch. 222 - Appeal

Firstly, Thank You for the chapter!!

Secondly, here's how I'm going to spin it..they showed at the end of the chapter that Seido's opponent is at top condition whereas Seido is not..

Seido has to prove they are a strong enough team to take down Mei and go to Koshien and mess up Hongo..

If Seido can do it here against Amahisa & Co., then they are a scary strong team that can do it when not at 100%.

Aaand if I'm wrong, I'm def on that plane to Nippon for a Terajima shake down Yakuza 0 style..

damn, I wasn't expecting that logic from Kawakami... I mean, it makes sense... but it's also tragic. I feel like Kataoka still won't let him because he loves his students

Fed-Kun's army
Hey, it's not like Nori's asking to pitch the whole game. His logic is sound and I can see him potentially closing in the final because I believe Sawamura will pitch the whole semi. Maezono injury is just stupid and I hope they either realize soon or it's a non-factor in the game

Fed-Kun's army
Welp, guess with this chapter, we won't be seeing a badass pitching duel with Sawamura and Amahisa. Not unless, Terajima is trolling us into belief that Kawakami or Furuya will have a turn in this upcoming match. But this is Terajime we're talking about here. Most likely, we won't be able to see a pitching duel between Sawamura and Amahisa but with Sawamura and Mei.

Boss will NOT let Nori play even if it’s logical. The reason being is he won’t allow another injuries player like Miyuki, Chris, and Tanba! We were lucky that Miyuki injury wasn’t bad as Chris!

Conclusion: if the author lets Nori play with knowing he has an injury without a proper look at it, I will be pissed off BECAUSE at the end of day, there are more players that can hold or learn the pressure. Plus, it won’t hurt too much for the team ;( Furuya and Eijun are pillars of the team already! Nori can wait and trust his teammates 😩

Please Nori dream beyond the picture and have faith that the team can lead to the finals! Just focus on recovery and see what the hospital says!!

What will be more upsetting for all of us is that Seido does not achieve finals, and the possibility is there....BUT I want to say that is very slim. I honestly believe they are capable of beating Amahisa! I am just hoping the team is so united that some members catch what’s off.

Thou, we can all really rely on Eijun to clear up the air and make everyone start getting their shit together!

WHY EVERY SEASON SEIDO HAVE INJURIES WAITING FOR THEM IN FINALS..... WHILE OPPOSITION IS ALWAYS IN TOP CONDITION.... HATE THAT SHIT....

I swear, Coach better make that boy sit his ass down somewhere and focus on recovery. He’s lucky it’s not worse that what it is. Coach doesn’t normally let his emotions get the best of him but if he does it this time, they’ll lose more than a game. On the other hand, my boy Sawamura gets a second chance and I just know he’s gonna put on a show.

Group Leader
But Kawakami, if the team goes to Koshien and you're breaking here (well the result hasn't come out yet tho) who's reliable enough to back your fragile kouhai pitchers 😢 OTOH I do get what he feels... /sigh/ Wonder how Kataoka will handle this. He loves his students, sure, but it can result in Kawakami in bench, or letting Kawakami does what his heart wanted

@FREETOONS8 dude wtf ...I feel you...

Man if Seidou doesn't go to Koushien, will we have third season... But without Miyuki-shenpai I don't even :'/

Well the thing is ... with competitions, it's all about the victory. Sadly it doesn't matter how strongly you feel, how hard you worked for this moment, whether it's your last year.... if you can't step up then don't let the team down at the last moment. Poor Nori

Fed-Kun's army
Crying over Nori 😭 Miyuki was so shocked when he realised baseball wasn’t in Nori’s future

Users who are viewing this thread