Ace of Diamond - Act II - Vol. 25 Ch. 223 - The Choice of the Team

Dex-chan lover
Thank god. If Kawakami were to be allowed on the field then my scalp would tingle every time he made a pitch.

tbh i found nori speaking out about his career ending with highschool baseball really refreshing bc it rlly is the reality for some players and i just really admired his resolve. it was sad when he talked about how he isnt like miyuki and the other guys (<//3) like we all know it but its so sad to actually hear it from him like he KNOWSSS <///3 it hurts but yeah like it wudve been interesting to see what wudve become of him if he quit baseball esp with last year's third years mostly still continuing their baseball careers. but ofc im not surprised the manga went this route bc it wudve been out of character for the coach (and the team wudve definitely not allowed him lol) to let him play. i hope nori doesnt give up on baseball even after highschool :c like maybe he cant go pro but he can probably make it in a college team he goes to seido and its not like hes a bad pitcher:c he loves baseball id be so sad if he had to give it up<//3 i hope his results come back ok:Ccc

thank u so much for the chapter!

Aggregator gang
I wish it said the temperature at the start of the game, I assume that 27 was at 5:30 AM.

Fed-Kun's army
Bittersweet. I’m in actual tears over Nori but also really glad Chris and Sawamura’s family are gonna see him pitch as the ace!

Users who are viewing this thread