Ace of Diamond - Act II - Vol. 25 Ch. 224 - Unveiling

That speech from Sawamura!! I am touched and hyped.. please Terajima-sensei, don't botched Sawamura's performance for the sake of story and Furuya...

It’s too short!!! I know I should have stock piled it for at least two-three weeks but seeing that there’s an update my fingers went and clicked it uwoooooh. I’m feeling so hype 😭

Fed-Kun's army
MORE.

As an aside, thankfully Asou is not in the lineup. That girlfriend plot point won't rear its ugly head anytime soon at least

There is still a possibility this wont be Sawamura's true ace game, and that will be Inashiro match down the line. Longer speech however makes me hopeful that Furuya wont do much else than close it in the last innings.

Also neat, a new custom pitch time.

Dex-chan lover
To those with more baseball knowledge, how different was sawamura's splitter custom grip from the normal/common grip?

I'm guessing Sawamura's new pitch is a combination of a 2-seamer and splitter base on the grip. AHHH! Can't wait for next week to come too soon! THIS IS MAKING ME HYPED! I just hope everything goes well with that new pitch 🥺

Users who are viewing this thread