Ace of Diamond - Act II - Vol. 25 Ch. 225 - Unknown

Dex-chan lover
Wooooooooooo this is what we want!!!!!
The cliffhanger from chp 224 is worth it

Dex-chan lover
Alright, alright, settle down, lads. At this rate we're gonna have cold water poured down on us.

I like Amahisa. He's an interesting character but please lose because I wanna see Eijun vs Narumiya and let's all be honest we all don't want to see Miyuki and Kuramochi gone just like this. MiyuSawa battery has to go on for a long time. especially right now with Eijun as the ace pitcher.

Lets just hope Sawamura doesn't get cucked from playing a complete game this time

I swear to god if there’s a time that we need sawamura to win as an ace it’s gotta be NOW.
SENSEI PLEASE DONT HURT US NOR OUR WAMURA BOI

Lol I’m sooo worried about being this excited! (•’╻’• ۶) ۶ I need someone to see the future and tell me how long I should be prepared to hold my breath! ヽ ( ꒪д꒪ )ノ

Well, at least we’re going into a break with some good vibes.

Man so the splitter drops at the last second and breaks away from a right handed batter that’s nasty

so far feeling good
I don't feel the comeback vibes yet
I hope they wont lose.
Because that'll just scrap all of eijun's hardwork and development.
This is a very crucial time where he should prove his worth as an ace.
If he loses the game or his place in the mound in this game, its gonna be another long ride and I swear thats just too much wasted prolonging.

Dex-chan lover
This is such a great chapter! I guess our ace indirectly caused some psychological warfare on his speech and made them too eager for that fastball! Great going ace sawamura 😭

ACE SAWAMURA!! LET'S GO BOISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

Edit: I love how Amahisa is just as excited about Sawamura's pitching as Sawamura's friends, family, and sempais.

Users who are viewing this thread