Ace of Diamond - Act II - Vol. 25 Ch. 225 - Unknown

Please let it be a clean Sawamura v Amahisa match! Please Lord Terajima! No injury, struggle bs. Please just let us have a breathtaking ace showdown!

Sawamura never fails to exceed everyone's expectations! I'm so looking forward to this match with Amahisa!

My heart is pounding while reading gosh! This is how Sawamura should be! And i love how Amahisa's vibe is so different than when he was playing against Yakushi. Thank you so much with the trans!!!

Group Leader
😭😭😭😭 What a great chapter!! Internally screaming the whole time!! You go Sawamura!!! 😭

Eijun performed good at early games. It feels like Eijun used high skills that consumes a lot of stamina and his performance will drop later in mid or late game.

@fuzor100
The new pitch is actually a pitch that forces ground balls, which actually helps the pitcher save stamina by reducing pitch count. The outcome supports this since he only pitched 6 times in the inning instead of at least 9 times for a strikeout pitcher.

FINALLY! A MATCH WITH EIJUN PITCHING! I was getting tired of the freak injuries and the players playing in the match while not fully fit. Thanks for the upload!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! SAWAMURAAAAAAAAAA <3<3<3 great to see he's in an amazing condition at the moment. A great start for sure. Hopefully it'll continue this way for the rest of the match! <3

Aaah~ Sawamuraa! I am soo happy for you! I hope it stays this smoothly in the next innings as well uwu Trying not to get my hopes too high, knowing TJ sensei, but I can't help it LOL

Users who are viewing this thread