Ace of Diamond - Act II - Vol. 25 Ch. 226 - Insta-kill

Dex-chan lover
"I seriously can't stand it... That condescending grinning mug of his!"
HGWBfOP.png

Haters gonna hate.

Dex-chan lover
@Mfiz I hope so too. While it's more up in the air for following matches, this match is very much something important to Sawamura that the story has been building up to. Switching him out mid game would be taking away any chance he has to show what he's made of, since it would mean the match the coach had him preparing for at the cost of the other was one he could not handle.

@codetaku You're likely right. The guy when he is on base might get caught out when running or might fail to reach a base but I can't remember a time when he was caught out like this, that's how rare it must be.

Fed-Kun's army
Just a little nitpicking but if he threw the ball with that grip on page 18/19, wouldn't the gyroball spin in the opposite direction?

I'm think this is the first time Kuramochi has been picked off in the series. Someone can correct me but he didn't get the nickname cheetah for nothing :p

There's only been a handful of successful pickoffs depicted through the entire series. I'm not actually sure anyone on Seidou has been picked off on-screen (maybe once in Act 1?). It's definitely not a play that gets shown very often.

Ooooh I'm glad they added that flashback. Now I see why Sawamura and Miyuki are bringing that new pitch like that. Sawamura is known for his strike pitches but he knew that won't work well with this team. So they implementing pitch to contact more, causing the infielder to do some defending while minimizing Sawamura's pitching count at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread