Ace of Diamond - Act II - Vol. 25 Ch. 228 - Building up

Kuramochi out for revenge for that pick off! I'm glad Sawamura is still going strong! Let's go SEIDO

yo that look Sawamura had after the first strike is giving me some Narumiya vibes, anyone else? Loving it either way, let’s go boyss

Group Leader
OOOOOOF CHEETAH CAME THROUGH!!! also rly rly excited about this match after seeing eijun playing his A-game heehee can’t wait to see what amahisa has more in store for the next inning!

Loving to see the Seido defense being great here! Sawamura really needs some pressure off by having them defend really well than they were long time ago and scoring points for him. I feel like Yuki would be the one touching Amahisa's new pitch because I remembered he practiced on hitting low pitches.

Amahisa getting fired up on his turn at bat.. I wonder if he'll get a hit..

Seidou's turn to score now!

yayyyy<33333 ace eijun is too cool
thank u so much for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Damn kuramochi's looking so cool on that! I honestly thought they'd have that after the batter's speech about amahisa being not known. Nice cheetah!

And what number was thrown at page 22? Was that normal cutter? Also, I feel like the author got so lazy to think of another pose for sankou's couach lmao

Kuramochi pay back, not gonna expect something good for the next chapter because the bottom rotation, but i think Tetsu lil'bro will show something

Aaaah~ Nice cheetahing there Mochi!! A much needed save and revenge from your last at bat! Sawamura, great pitching and leaving the runner stranded on third~ Next batting rotation is up, can't wait to see them attacking again uwu

Weeew~~hooo nice cheetah-ing thank goodness no loss run tho my no hit dream shattered everything is fine, we're fine, i'm fine 😥
Thank you for the trans!

YESSSS KURAMOCHI IS COMING IN CLUTCHHH AHH
also amazing job to sawamura for stopping the team from scoring!! super glad the author didn't make him mess up

Users who are viewing this thread