Ace of Diamond - Act II - Vol. 26 Ch. 232 - His Form

Thanks for the chapter.

Kuramochi putting his bat on Amahisa's strike out pitch definitely turned the scales in Seidou's favour a bit.

I hope that this match will be like the Hakuryu match but with an even better score in favour of Seidou.

Dex-chan lover
If it's like this, neither team will put anything on the board until atleast the 5th innings.
That's just because Sawamura has Furuya as relief.
Dunno if Sankou's 2nd pitcher any good.

GAWD DAMN IT! I feel for you Kuramochi! At least you're making good contact with the ball.

WHAT THE..... Huft I hope Kuramochi makes a run! But it's okay, I hope next they will!! Btw please this inning too, Sawamura throws a good pitch!

that was so close!!! can't wait for the next chapter
thanks for the translation 😆

I can feel Kuramochi's god damn fuckin shit, cos that's how i felt too when he got out. 😣

If anything, Mochi being able to put contact on Amahisa's pitches gave Seidou some advantage as it placed pressure on Sankou.
Mochi, I feel you, man XD Don't mind it tho, you'll get it at your next AB ^^
Now, Sawamura, give us some good pitches uwu

Wow so it seems Ochiai coach was correct in telling Kuramochi to stop switching. Everyone thought he was being an asshole back then but it turns out all the advice he gave back then ended up helping the team immensely(except for telling Haruichi to switch to metal bat).

THATS WORD IN THE LAST PAGE . I SEE " BREAK " AND I MUST REWATCH FIRST SEASON OF THIS SERIES

GOSH DARN ITTTTTT. THAT WAS SO FREAKIN CLOSEEEEE 😤😤😤 This game with Ichidai is intense AF

Thank you so much for the update, TDX!

Dex-chan lover
I was so sure this would be a run the moment it got hit, so I'm enjoying the suspense in this game where neither team has yet to break. Moments where Sawamura would fail, he's succeeding. Moments where the team would make a break, they are being cut off right at the point they would achieve it. It really makes you wonder who will break first at this rate and when.

Ah damn I thought they're gonna score, this is so tense

I really love Kuramochi, that's why I thought after failing twice he could get it now. And he did! He pissed Moonface off, got the other team on pressure coz of his skills. Even tho he got out, I'm still happy.

But seriously, GIVE HIM A PROPER REVENGE TJ!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread