Ace of Diamond - Act II - Vol. 26 Ch. 234 - The Ideal Ace

Dex-chan lover
HOLY CRAP, HE PULLED IT OFF!!! 😭
I kind of expected a mistake to be happened here, but somehow Sawamura made it out alive.

IMO Hoshida looks like a fool with those shining eyes...
SAWAMURA PULLED IT OFF!! TRUE ACE!!

I can see Chris kinda jealous with Miyuki and Sawamura's growth...

Oh shit!!! Very satisfying chapter to read and if I am not wrong the last pitch if I am not wrong was a Cutter Custom!!

@nanung, what do you mean by cliffhanger? The first pitch was a fault, which means "strike" one. The second pitch was also a strike, thanks to Miyuki's technique, then finally a full swing from the batter means three strikes, that's an out.

Fuck, the semi final is already this fucking intense, just how intense will the sawamura vs narumiya match up be

Lets get it, my boiii!! That's how you do it! A true ace in the making~
Chris, I see you eager to catch for Sawamura again X3
Miyuki with that op framing uwu great teamwork!

miyuki wouldnt be able to frame it so successfully if it weren't for sawamura's perfect ball control!! it's not just miyuki's skill. it's an incredible work of art done by both the pitcher and the catcher. best battery alright!!

Dex-chan lover
He's getting better the longer he pitches in this game so far. Sawamura is on fire.
Still didn't stop me from getting fearful when I saw that line as he pitched his third ball about mistakes. Thought that was an indication he was about to cause one.

Users who are viewing this thread