Ace of Diamond - Act II - Vol. 26 Ch. 235 - Step On

I would be fine with Seido losing a run, if it wasn't the same story beats every time.

Anyone but Sawamura on the mound, and the defense is on fire and catches anything. Anytime Sawamura is on fire, defense somehow misses stuff left and right and its the story beat "sawamura pitches really well but opponent still scores".

Just tired of it.

That was actually a death flag on Amahisa Boyyaaaa. The batters surely will step up now... Surely... Surely right?

Double-page supporter
Man I can't stand that coach with his stupid pose and his "-boy". Hope they get eliminated already and I don't have to see him anymore

BITCH YOU HAVENT WON YET
DONT YOU KNOW THE RULE OF SHOUNEN SPORTS MANGA IS THAT THE ONE WHO IS WINNING AT FIRST WILL LOSE AT THE END.

Never raise a flag.

That’s the worst move. 9/10, no one survives a flag that has been raise. Anyway, I can’t wait to see more of Eijun❤️❤️❤️

I forgot Eiji not allowed to be cool for an extended period of time in this manga lol

Thanks for the chapter.

Masashi should really up his game. I hope he takes this run back within the course of the match with his own bat and kill the hope he gave Amahisa. He should make him despair.

And Amahisa if not anyone, I knownat least Kuramochi can hit you and the rest of the team will connect. Don't get your hopes up just yet

BIG red flag was raised when Amahisa claimed “We win”. I’m 100% certain Miyuki is going to get a big hit in his next at-bat, and it’s looking more likely someone will hit him in for an RBI. (Man, hopefully I’m right lmao.)

Contributor
"Our child" moment
k36eRKT.png

- did i read a lot shounen ai recently ?
- yes

Damn, Yuuki really showing his inexperience during defense. I believe they'll pay ichidai back at their next offense.

Sawa reliable back in middle school? lol that's kind of sugarcoating it. He only threw wild pitches until Chris taught him.

Thanks for the chapter! Pfff ttheree u go how to screw Bakamura I knew it ! Time for pay back homerun by sawamura Is my dream pls 🥺

Users who are viewing this thread