Ace of Diamond - Act II - Vol. 26 Ch. 235 - Step On

@Jedimindtrix SAME
as much as I like Furuya, the author's favoritism towards him is absolutely exhausting. I'm not even going to begin ranting about Kataoka being a TERRIBLE coach all around or else I'll never stop. But FINALLY people are seeing how good Sawamura is despite how many times he's saved the team in the past already (and was treated like garbage despite it)?? And yet he can never catch a break.
Also, someone should bring in a priest to exorcise the entire team because jesus christ, they have like 312 injuries per season. There are other ways to bring tension to a sports manga, Terajima. Give it a rest.

Dex-chan lover
Damn...I knew this kind of thing will happen. But for it to be happened when Sawamura was truly on fire is just felt...wrong.
I kinda expected it, but also annoyed by it...

careful there Amahisa, thats the lose flag right there.

I get the fact that is a manga and the coach want to give a chance to the youngs for the future but for reall... Aso my boy... He should have been there

I don't know baseball rule, so what does stepping on the batter box line imply? That the action is invalid?

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah not gonna lie, that felt like a cheap run to concede after essentially outsmarting the two best batters in Sankou's lineup. How're you going to make him go from striking out Hoshida to letting this Sasaki dude get a clean hit off him? This was a forced development for tension

@T_Rz So I found this. I think it’s from the MLB rule book.

6.06 A batter is out for illegal action when—
(a) He hits a ball with one or both feet on the ground entirely outside the batter’s box.
Rule 6.06(a) Comment: If a batter hits a ball fair or foul while out of the batter’s box, he shall be called out. Umpires should pay particular attention to the position of the batter’s feet if he attempts to hit the ball while he is being intentionally passed. A batter cannot jump or step out of the batter’s box and hit the ball.

So I think he can step on the line but not not pass the line...

Amahisa is getting over-confident XD That will be your undoing, my boy
But man, I knew that a run was coming but...this hurts, Miyukiii!!
With how fast each at-bat was, you should have called for a changeup or something that results in the batter's timing being way off..maybe just me?
Lets not rush each showdown.

Sigh, Aso definitely should've been there. He's overall more reliable and a way better fielder. feelsbad

Every chapter of this game is having me on edge!!!! and I’m so happy that Chris gets to see how much Eijun has improved, it’s like watching a proud dad lol

Boneheaded move to play your inexperienced two-true-outcome 1st year who can't play defense over the veteran in your biggest game. Dunno what Kataoka is thinking

Dex-chan lover
Fuyura thinks he won't get a turn today after seeing Sawamura pitch. That's incredibly high praise from him right there.

But man, the other pitcher is overconfident right now. It's true that changes to score are not going to come easy in this game. But this early in thinking you've won is what will lead to a mistake.

This is actually so annoying, i mean after he strike out the sanko best batter now seidou get conceded in the very next chapter like what?? But this run is probably the only run sanko will get in this battle and amahisa overconfident will cost them lol

Huft it really makes me tired and stress. Please home run next by my Eijun, I hope Eijuna still being reliable.

Users who are viewing this thread