Ace of Diamond - Act II - Vol. 26 Ch. 237 - A Member of the Team

Thanks for the chapter. I hope you guys at tdx enjoy this festive season.

Sawamura's words made me smile. In other series, whenever I see a flashback it means the person is going to overcome some form of obstacle but DnA disproved that theory to me. So here's wishing that Miyuki lands a hit and at least a run is scored.

Wellp, this is typcal tj sensei cliffhanger.. its still middle of the game too(5th inning (?) .. we know that seido will gonna bat at the last inning ofthe game (miyuki won the scissor-rock-paper on the beggining of the match) so i guessing seido will clutching(or maybe homerun derby by miyuki lol) at the last inning

Man, I hope it gets passed the 1B. Miyuki looked a little worried in the final panels. Hopefully it doesn’t end up as a double-play 😔

Dex-chan lover
After that monologue/flashback? Gonna bet it's amahisa's win.

I could see this going into extra innings to show both players finally becoming the “true ace “ of their teams and also to highlight Kawa’s arm being messed up even more.

Miyuki's face at the end is defenetly not a good news. Hope it won't be a double play. Damn it ..this cliffhangers are not good for my heart..

Dang!! I wouldn't be surprised if this ended up as a double play...TJ sensei, you really love having these cliffhangers, huh? XD
Tho I thank you for the cuteness of Sawamura there cheering for the batter's LOL "Cap God" he says ahaha
Anyways, thank youuu uwu

Users who are viewing this thread