Ace of Diamond - Act II - Vol. 27 Ch. 238 - Beyond the Limit

Dex-chan lover
Man we're back at hating zono after somehow increasing his hit rate or RBI. Welp, either he really is just as average as he gets or just his injury and luck getting the better out of them. But I still think the previous batting lineup (S1) is still the better lineup specially in applying pressure.

Aggregator gang
My discord channel's emojis have now been completely replaced with the expressions of Ichidai's coach. I think he is my favorite character now, even if I never remember his name. I cheer every time he does "the point". Nice thumbs up this chapter though.

Dex-chan lover
Wait? Is that dude in black Sanada? He doesnt look anything alike in casual clothes. Also his hair is a lot different now. If it wasnt for the flashback reference i wouldnt have noticed.

I've been a fan for years. Fans were waiting for sawamura for the ace number eince book 1 abd he already evolved so much since first year, I know he have more to grow up. Thats why he doesn't have a smooth game since he got the ace number and we saw his growth however, this chapter was so frustrating. I want to drop tyis manga many times in the past but I haven't yet however if this continues and they won't win against Amahisa I think I will stoo reading and will continues when it will end so I won't feel frustrated waiting for the next chapters...

Seidou did step up but its way too cruel for TJ-sensei for making Eijun and seidou like losers. 😤😤😤

Aggregator gang
Terajima knew how to fucking play games. If with Ichidai we already this tense, imagine playing with Inashiro. The batters really need to switch gears, how in the hell they gonna hit off Mei if they can't score easily over Amahisa

I'd switch Zono and Yuuki out. Yuuki because Amahisa is a bad matchup for him tbh because Yuuki relies on trying to get the pitcher's timing over the course of the innings, but as TJ displayed, Amahisa can change his own timing however he wants. Unless Amahisa screws his pinpoint pitch speed accuracy, Yuuki will never get a hit off of him. And Zono well...because he's Zono.

Man TJ sensei is a sadist. For some reason, the only way these poor high schoolers can grow is for them to experience next level lowkey unhealthy mental breakdowns or/and injuries. But here I am still eating it up...

TJ just treat your mc better this 2021. Please.

*sees Amahisa's thought monologue*
Me: *ah so still not gonna score*
but damn, Miyuki why with the ground out and even a double play?

Useless hitters on Seido they can only scored it’s the Team it’s much weak that them. All the time Sawamura it’s the one that can overcome the strongest and win, but as you se all the others players it’s the team can’t overcome the strong... in the end all are in Sawamura shoulders.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Ahem... Saying it again. Zono is trash. His injury might ruin the game, but he can't switch due to some misplaced pride when he is just a useless jobber. One of the worst characters in the manga.

I am seeing a lot of you arguing that "How is seido going to beat narumiya if they struggle so much against Amashisa-boy?" but I definitely think that Amashisa level is much nearer of Narumiya than we think.

sorry friends, it looks like our destination has been delayed to a few more years. we're not gonna see eijun happy until then 💀

Dex-chan lover
Catching up rn, gotta love the comments of people crying over Terajima fucking Eijun over.
I already know Sawamura is king, if they lose I blame the team not him.

Aggregator gang
Finally coach has changed his pose, no more finger guns. Just when I thought I was over the yakushi loss heartbreak, gotta rub it in huh.

Users who are viewing this thread