Ace of Diamond - Act II - Vol. 27 Ch. 239 - High Voltage

Thanks for the chapter.

Sawamura is disappointed with the batters again, its like the spring tournament all over again when he gives his best but they just don't perform. I hope Seidou scores before they swap out pitchers.

And I hope the counterattack doesn't happen in the last inning but earlier. All in all this chapter title really fits the chapter. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Aah, man..;; I feel the pressure against Sawamura for sure XD I hope they score a few points in the next innings or so and not letting a pitcher switch do it but we may never know with TJ ahaha
Sawamura, stay strong for the team!! *^*)9

i don't know what to feel anymore. i'm pretty sure seido's going to win this game (c'mon author-sensei, we need an inashiro and seido rematch). the question is, in what way? i mean, with how the batters are performing, i'm getting the impression that they will not be able to score any runs with amahisa's pitching. batter eijun is probably gonna save the day again, hopefully. BUT maybe (plotwist), amahisa's gonna burnout or get injured or something and will not be able to play. in that way, seido's finally gonna get a chance to score a run. and when they do win, the victory won't feel satisfying to them at all. lol that's just my inference, especially with how things are going. and when it's time for the seido vs inashiro finals match, eijun is gonna have a breakout moment, and will finally emerge as godmode eijun that's even more amazing than he is now, both as an ace and maybe a batter. but i'm pretty sure, miyuki's gonna get a hit off narumiya though.

lol i need sleep and this is making me even more sleep deprived. go seido!

how is seidou gonna do well against mei when they can barely hold their own against amahisa??
super proud of eijun w his good pitching but what the heck is up with the batters,,,,,,

I am getting nervous. Y’all I think we should chill. Tbh it’s already good how the batters are quick to adapt to amahisa. They managed to hit his balls...I believe we are truly going to see inspiring pitching from Sawamura that will make the team grow. When that happens, it will be officially the team will begin to grow. I hope that’s the direction we will see. Hopefully Miyuki can support Sawamura longer... I know he can handle this pressure well 🥺

how seidou line up can get a point from narumiya ,when they can't get anything from amahisa XD . amahisa is nothing if we compare it with narumiya . i think coach need a new line up ASAP . or don't tell me if this is the last match of miyuki . i can't imagine that :" . if that happens so in the 3rd class sawamura carry the team with his new form .

thanks for the chapt!!

My anxiety...😥 but i still hoping seido gonna score atleast 2 they still have yuuki so..please😢
If seido failed this game then miyuki and kuramochi retired early just to make way with the new catchers/characters i might stop reading this for awhile 😭

Gosh for all they said that it's pitchers battle, it's actually a battle of batters. Seidou batters are definitely still don't show their grit and determination to win. Sawa's been doing everything he can, to the point being so fucking effective with low pitch count so he can last as long as possible. This has been their pro blem for long, they have the potential to score, but somehow still unable to. I know that amahisa is strong, but more so narumiya. How they can hope to hit off narumiya if they can't get a hit off amahisa? They'd better redeem themselves at later innings, less they will always be a disappointment in my eyes.

FUCK WHERE'S YOUR DETERMINATION TO WIN SEIDOU

Edit:
Yuuki's mistake to catch the ball really costly, and enemy does know how to exploit it. If say kataoka put an experience left fielder instead of newbie Yuuki, they might still at an impasse. Yuuki might have great potential to homer, but most of the time he cant even touch the ball with his bat. They really trade defense with a meager hope of a chance to score.
If it were me, i wouldnt put yuuki in except for pinch hitting. I wish kataoka put yuuki out, and put in a good left fielder there later if seidou win this game (they'll win ofc cause of plot but well)

At this point I find it far more believable if Eijun hit a homer than anyone else in the team.
Get that point by yourself!!! You're already carrying these mfs anyway

Sawamura is highkey performing better. He might not have the SO, but he has less hits and walks compared to Amahisa, if this doesn't end with them winning somehow and becoming 2 COMPLETE GAMES, then idk

The crowd sure is fired up! I hope sawamura won't get down with the momentum going on Sankou's side. I want to see him evolve more on this next innings!

Guys come on and get a hit! I know Amahisa's pitch is crazy but so are your swings!

Imagine the upset, if Seidou lost here and Miyuki and the rest of 3rd years would have to retire now. Let's see what happens. Sawamura is hard carrying the team now. But Seidou batters can't answer to it. I feel like they are really lacking in power and technique compared to the last team. Even Miyuki can't always save them. Maybe Yui or Furuya could do something in the bat? As pinch hitters.

Dex-chan lover
This is such bullshit man.
Ok? Amahisa is literally shaking and concedes a walk. Somehow gets miracle double play literally the next second.
He's gotten like 5 or 6 hits while Sawamura had half of that + no walks...
"Oh yeah Sawamura, you're my stepping stone. I SHALL REACH THE NEXT LEVEL". Bruh.
Then now, he faces Miyuki head on, Miyuki blasts it all the way almost hitting a homerun. But oh wait, miracle catch from center field and Amahisa is all cocky again even though he almost conceded 2 runs homerun... WTF.

Users who are viewing this thread