Ace of Diamond - Act II - Vol. 27 Ch. 240 - The Source

Sawamura pitching an amazing game! only 3 hits 1 lost run, and no walks. Sawamura is truly playing like the Ace. I'm just worried about all of the sweating. Hopefully he lasts all the way, and if Furuya has to take over, Furuya is able to play well too.

Fed-Kun's army
Shittttt! This game is getting more interesting can't wait for the next chapter, Sawamura is now really the ACE! Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Thanks for the chapter.

It's nice to know that Mei is also looking forward to a finals match against Seidou. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter hopefully we get the breakthrough we are waiting for.

Dex-chan lover
First pitch to the outside corner and then strikeout swinging on the next panel?

Oh, and wow sawamura dressing up is hot.

Why can’t the senpai pitch? I’m assuming he’s injured, but I don’t seem to remember that.

Fed-Kun's army
Fuck. Nori please say or shout something to encourage Sawamura. I knew you're salty, but like you don't have to give silent treatment even to Sawamura. Tojo and Kanemaru I beg you please don't waste this chance

ACEIJUN YUPPPPPPPP manifesting a run next chapter... and game-ending homerun from miyuki eventually... yup yup yup

Damn his pitches haven't lost speed nor control and he's been swinging with all his might to inspire the team.
A true Ace!!!

Users who are viewing this thread