Ace of Diamond - Act II - Vol. 27 Ch. 240 - The Source

Group Leader
Thanks to everyone at the scan for translating, man this is getting better and better, this game will end in a crazy way and with Seidou’s victory, i hope, but unfortunately without a chapter next week, just to make me more anxious.
OSHI OSHI OSHIIII!

The high cutter seems to be the weakness so hopefully miyuki can hit a home run on his next bat plus sawamura going all out won’t comeback to haunt him

I reckon zono won’t make the run because of his foot

@Duehxb I think we're gonna get a panel kinda like Furuya's foot injury- he's running and then suddenly he just gets hit with the pain. I think he might stumble a bit as well, making it more obvious that he's injured than Furuya did

Hnng, another break XD But this one is stopped in a good time unlike the one prior LOL
Sawamura + shirtless = hot (no pun intended) uwu
Also, Zono...I'm praying for you and your foot injury!!;;
And yeah! We have an opening to exploit! Target it next, Miyuki, Mochi!!
Kawakami, it'll be fine, trust the team!
Asou, hope you've done warm-up swings..

PostImpressionism Zono injury will be obvious soon and hopefully sawamura control will last since he’s going all out since the beginning but the first year catcher is worried because he lost control last time he went all out from the start and he’s giving up less hits to the clean up crew and whole team

Dex-chan lover
Stop underestimating Amahisa. The boy has a unique condition of pumping more dopamine in stressful situations.

Dex-chan lover
The supporting coach shivering at Sawamara's skill this game. That's high respect right there.
Can he maintain this for the rest of the game? There's two normal innings left (I think they said it was the end of the seventh), so it's possible there. But it all comes to nothing if no one can score, and that seems to be weighing on him. He says the team won't be finished this easily but even as he does everything he can to raise the morale, nothing has yet been managed. And the longer that keeps on, the more pressure he'll place on himself to try and keep the team's spirit high as the ace.

@yaixe Nori's behaviour has been worrying. We keep getting shots of him and I'm expecting that is building to something big.

...If they lose, I'm really gonna drop this. There's no way I'll continue this if
Miyuki-senpai has to leave in such a way. They better do something and fast.

Ughh...why couldn't I wait until at least ten more chapters came out. 😭
Then I would have been able to binge read +20 chapters and saw the conclusion...

PLEASE.
DON'T LET CAP'S SUMMER END

Itll be such hit to my soul if they end Miyuki like this. (I want them to make it goddammit)

I also want them to win for Cap and Kuramochi, but I also want in addition, an arc of Sawamura's third year with the duel between the two catchers Yui and Okumura, and the interesting batch of new 1st years no doubt.

This match is similar like when seido up against teito in fall tournament, seido cant score until the last inning and managed to win the match in the end.

Their batting lineup haven't managed to surpass the previous one i guess.

Users who are viewing this thread