Ace of Diamond - Act II - Vol. 27 Ch. 243 - Of Help to Someone

@IsseiTheOppaiMaster11 Im a sucker for football manga, so here are my two cents:
-Blue Lock, It doesnt depict your typical highschool team that thrives to make it to nationals, its some rejects whose last option is a new program called blue lock which is made to find the best striker ever in japan. One of the best drawn spokon ive read, the art and charecter desing are great
-Ao Ashi, the team is a junior club affiliated to a japanese league club, it has a more mature and harsh air to it. It depicts more hardships than it does hope, really good developement between team members, hierarchy. Another good point is that sometimes it does mention real life football tactics, matches and players, which is cool.

Dex-chan lover
@mindme
@IsseiTheOppaiMaster11 Try One Outs (Baseball anime)(IDK if this has manga). Its a psychological warfare kind of baseball. Its like the MC of No Game No Life tried to play baseball. He's carrying the whole team by just using his brain.

One Outs has a fully scanlated manga, yeah. It's by the same person who wrote Liar Game. Highly recommend the manga over the anime.

VSS

"Hard carrying" it's not enough to describe how well Sawamura is playing. This has been one of the most exciting matches we have had so far!

Dex-chan lover
There's no stopping Sawamura know. Second to last inning and he pulls off something like this?
I doubt he will fall at all in this game. So now the rest is down to the team.

Let's go sawamura, let's go seido it's all up to the batters now best chapter yet thank you tj for this wonderful chapter!! awesome

Dex-chan lover
What surprises me is how amahisa expected sawamura to pitch a ball. Given the circumstances of being in the 8th inning, aside from having no data on him pitching a backdoor pitch, I guess he also underestimated his stamina haha

to be honest, in wasn't sawamura that had to step his game up, he only allowed a couple of hits in 8 innings 😆

@kiero13 Usually pitcher will throw breaking ball for make a batter swing at ball outsize the strike zone.

But that last cutter for making better not swing at the strike zone. 😰

@pookung Exactly, he wants to challenge Sawamura's pitch which means: you did something right. You pitched a great pitch, in a critical moment which got Tetsu fired up because he wants to try to hit it. So, thanks but, that's exactly it.

Users who are viewing this thread