Ace of Diamond - Act II - Vol. 34 Ch. 308.5

Double-page supporter
Manga author did his best, hope he takes a nice long rest to recover from planning drawing such a long series.

Such a bittersweet bonus chapter 😭

Aggregator gang
Hmm, didn't they say that there's gonna be a third act after the author rests? So it got cancelled afterall? That's saddening...

Group Leader
Thank you for the translations! It's a bittersweet conclusion, but a conclusion nonetheless. Big thanks to the author for giving us all an unforgettable journey!

Fed-Kun's army
Hmm, didn't they say that there's gonna be a third act after the author rests? So it got cancelled afterall? That's saddening...
No. He didn't explicitly say there'll be. But, he did mention, if there'll be, he doesn't want it to be a weekly series because of health issues. From the look of things, he made up his mind.

This is why I don't like sticking with a long series until it's finished. They almost never get a proper ending due to some reason. But nooo, I had to go and spend so much of my time and money on fawning over this. If this is truly the end, this definitely wasn't an ending fans who've supported this series from the start, deserves.

While I really wanted the series to show the MC becoming a pro, I wouldn't have mind if it at least showed him being the Ace @ Koshien and the team actually winning there.

At this point, I wouldn't even mind if the author handed this over to someone else to continue like the author of Naruto did with Boruto (even though I try to pretend like Boruto doesn't exist). With that said, hopefully there will be an act 3, especially with how it ended. But I'm losing hope after reading this extra. 😥😭😱

Users who are viewing this thread