Ace of Diamond - Act II

@DanTheMan6383
One of childhood friend of MC has a crush on him and it has been irrelevant for more than 500 chapters, that's it. I can see Terajima might have wanted to make a love triangle between MC, his childhood friend and the manager but it seems like they scrapped the idea early on and I'm thankful of it. The SoL between seido boys alone is already wholesome, no need to ruin it with forcefully throw the romance into the plot.

I watched the anime first and of course, I loved it. Just finished watching Act II and went straight here, I can't wait to read what happens.

@Mira25 I would like that too, but they only have enough material to produce around 13 episodes or so instead of the usual 50+ as of now, so I guess we gotta wait...

also, act II's anime just ended in April, so we probably won't get anything for at LEAST the next year

Goddamn.
I love how the TJ is building up the revenge against Inashiro. Seido have lost twice against them. They gave Sawamura the yips, caused the third-years to not go to Koshien and let the second years taste defeat twice.
Since then, the team has improved so much. And they still do very well, they keep their bad experiences with them, learn from them and move on. Yes, sometimes they struggle to get past those moments, but like real life they always eventually get over it and become a better refined version of themselves as last time.

This manga before was when our boi Sawamura only knew how to through a fastball. Now look at this dude. He can throw cutters, splitters, sliders all with weird breaks, two-seamers, four-seamers, and now he's got a hybrid custom of a two-seamer and splitter?? Big bruh moment. The summer must be theirs and it soon will be.

So, where did the anime stop? As of 10/1/2020?

I don't think I can wait for the next season

@danny_chan i would say the diamond no ace act 2 anime ended at vol 19 chapter 169. Its not exactly at that chapter cuz the anime switched events' timeline a little bit to hype up the fans at the end of episode 52, but yeah

Why the new chapter is delayed? It was supposed to come out on 12 th November 2020.this is y i dont want to read an ongoing manga, this waiting is killing me

Search diamond no ace on YouTube and change the sort by to upload date and you’ll see chapter 233 raw

Double-page supporter
I just blazed through Bungo yesterday, and I remembered it's been 100 chapters or so since I caught up with this one... and I finished this in one afternoon. Danmit, baseball mangas are too fucking good. I feel so much pity for people who over look these wonderful character driven stories.

It's so danm hard to enjoy it in a weekly format though, bingeing it is just so danm satisfying and so danm depressing at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread