Ace of Diamond - Vol. 43 Ch. 383 - Charged

Thanks for the load of chapters. It's still frustrating to have to stop in my track, especially seeing almost every missing chapter were posted but it's still so nice to have so much of this serie to read. Matches against Yakushi are always the most thrilling and tension ridden, we really can gauge how each character has developped each and single time. Nori has quite the nice progression and became a much more likeable character, he's really reliable now. I like how the dents towards the outcome are planted even outside of matches, we can roughly guess the outcome but it's still an emotional rollercoaster nonetheless no matter if it's the first time it's read or not.

Group Leader
@Oyokatsu I know. I'm working on the rest of the missing ones now. I just actually need to translate those while these were just floating around the internet. I got vol 40 and 41 completed so chapter 384 will be this week and vol 46 will come out next week :)

Yuuki_sama Thank you very much, you're doing a great job and I was so thrilled to see so many chapters posted. I wasn't expecting you to be able to post the rest so soon it's really nice to be able to read the end of this part translated instead of raws. Anyways thanks again :)

Users who are viewing this thread