Act Like You Love Me! - Ch. 2

This is the first time a manhwa has ever made me audibly laugh this is going to be GOOD

Even though this is funny I can’t help but think of the consequences of what she does. She might’ve just blown his whole career. I mean it was kinda her fault for not going to the the bathroom and coming back. But it was also his fault for not listening.

I still don't click with this one. But I'll try. It's fun, but not as engaging for some reason. Following for now though.

sucking toe part though... it's funny but not really charming haha 😂 thanks for the chapter!

The (almost) foot sucking scene did not disappoint! Guy's face of disgust and reluctance really sold it! 🤣

Dex-chan lover
What a bitch, I'm dropping this, I can't deal with women treating men as slaves and being tsunderes when it was literally all her fault

I'm wheezing 🤪😂😂
And someone is butthurt over a manhwa 😂😂

he’s so infuriating but at least i like the fl

and some poopy john seems to be a failure of a man who only likes the comics where the tsundere ML are evil trash and treat women like shit, yet when the ML is still trash in this one, just because the FL is able to defend herself she’s suddenly abusing him and treating him like a slave 🤡🤡 first of all it was not at all her fault. what a fucking idiot i guess 🤡 people can’t 🤡 read 🤡

I LOVEEEE this!!!! I don't think a manga has literally made me laugh before. Like, out loud! I'm a fan 😍

Users who are viewing this thread