Ad Astra - Scipio and Hannibal

Dex-chan lover
@Sh7799 I haven't caught up to the manga yet, but I read about the history itself so I can tell you that
Hannibal gets chased around by the Romans until he kills himself. He's pretty cheeky about it tho.

Dex-chan lover
@Sh7799 at least it happens when he's already an old man, and he gave the Romans quite the headache by eluding them.

Dex-chan lover
So before I start getting into this I wanna ask; how accurate is this to real life history? How much of it is artistic license?

Dex-chan lover
@samazam the dialogues and portrayal of certain characters are dramatized, but over all sequence of events and the overall battles were fairly accurate. The casualties were not exaggerated nor were the length of time for the war.

FUCK SCIPIO
FUCK HIS HELLENIC DEGENERACY
FUCKING DEGRADING ROMAN TRADITION

ALSO FUCK HANNIBAL
FUCK HIM AND CARTHAGE
GET SALTED YOU FUCKING SEMITES
CARTHAGO DELENDA EST

t. Cato the Elder

Aggregator gang
Great to see a well done Japanese rendition of Hannibal during the Second Punic War. Furthermore, I consider that Carthage must be destroyed

Dex-chan lover
The Third Punic War is a disappointing ending for this amazing trilogy

I feel bad for spico and hannibal. After everything they have done no one appreciates them

Fed-Kun's army
can someone spoil me if the romance in this was good, progress? or does it die off or what

Dex-chan lover
God damn Hannibal is insane, and the Rome is also insane. Like the Punic war one of the biggest war ever on earth, both had so many casualties, especially the Rome. The fact Roman push through it is utterly ridiculous

Users who are viewing this thread