Adachi to Shimamura - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Strange☆Adachi

Dex-chan lover
Clearly no chance at all she comeback. It's worth noting she refer her as "Adachi like" meaning Adachi have already some impact on her.

Dex-chan lover
Shimamura alternates pretty wildly between being able to read deeply between the lines and being unable to read past the surface. She spends most of this chapter guessing correctly what Adachi is thinking and then is thrown off by a very simple and obvious lie that was given in response to her hesitation.

I think she seems to latch onto outcomes that minimize her own importance, so that's why she is able to accept Adachi's lie that the date is not about the two of them being together.

Fed-Kun's army
For the record: in Japan, Christmas Day isn't really a family holiday like in Europe or America, it's more like a "lover's day", to spend with your significant other.

What Adachi did was basically the equivalent of asking Shimamura to go on a date on Valentine's Day.

Fed-Kun's army
This chapter was great but I am sad it didn't include the line "Wait for me, I muttered silently in my heart." when Adachi leaves at the end

Dex-chan lover
God, she's dense. Well done, Adashi, but you're going to get a super-dense girlfriend. It's as if she's in denial.

Users who are viewing this thread