Adachi to Shimamura - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - White Album

Dex-chan lover
Ah shame the boomerang play is only an extra, after reading this in the LN i was waiting to have it in the manga. We still have another shot with the other manga tho. We got also the number one friend moment but we didn't have the intern struggle of Adachi who want to say I love you but couldn't and come with the strange excuse.

Aggregator gang
that bomerang panel really caught the weird WTH kind of present something like that is lol, also that "I want to be your number 1 friend" looks like top tier yurimeme without context ^^;

Dex-chan lover
I may get crucified for this, but I feel like I enjoy a bit more this adaptation than the other one. It misses a lot of internal dialogue but captures more the cute and easy going feel of the series in my opinion.

Also I feel like I've said this with every update, but I should get my shit together and read the LN already.

Dex-chan lover
SUPERRRRRRR FRIENDSSSS

I'm just happy that Shimamura went and complimented her China dress hahaha Adachi can be so awkward in love but in that moment she got exactly what she wanted X)

Dex-chan lover
@Epsilon04 I think that precisely one of the downfall of this adaptation. It try tomuch to be like the LN that at some point you feel like just reading the LN but with pictures. If i want that then i read the LN, i don't need the manga.

Dex-chan lover
@Lilliwyt While I do agree with your point, it is helpful for someone like me who expects nothing from the LN format. And while I do know that I may come as a bit too much prejudiced, I can't really shake the feeling that it's been proven a lot of times that they tend to have a lot of creepy tropes, to say the least. Which is something that I hate because I really love this story and it makes me kind of afraid that I could end up hating the source material.

Dex-chan lover
@Epsilon04 I think the second adaptation has skip a lot of things because since it's the second adaptation, they assume people who read it have read the first one and maybe the LN so i can't really blame the fast path of the second one. Hopefully the anime will follow the LN.

I panicked when I saw 'END'. That's for volume 2.
I want to read volume 3 already. I also want to play with a boomerang while wearing a cute Chinese dress and hold hands with a cutie.

Dex-chan lover
@Lilliwyt Yup, I have really high hopes for the anime! I would if it were to be directed Yamada Naoko, but even if KyoAni were to be in charge (which I don't know), it would be really dificult due to the recent events.

Really off topic here, but since it came to this I feel like I must give my sincere condolences to everyone at KyoAni and a big thanks for their wonderful work.

I dunno if this story would have me this hooked without the perfect art in this adaptation.

Users who are viewing this thread