Adachi to Shimamura - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Shimamura at the Gym

Double-page supporter
I bet she can't do a sit-up. She's a dark-haired female character, so...
Okay... That was pretty darn unexpected. But why did she want to know? I bet she wanted to flirt by making Adachi look cool. She was flirting, Adachi *nudge nudge* She was totally flirting with you.
Ow crap. Mom is pissed because you're lazy. Shit, she's really chewing her out :D "Damn lazy kids these days! "
Poor Shimamura's mom is harsh :( At least she can swim. Over eighty percent of manga characters are bums who can't swim.
Hey, Adachi! She's totally daydreaming about you. *nudge nudge *
Adachi mom be steaming with attitude.
A fated encounter? Oh no! Adachi! Your mom is gonna steal away the girl you're in love with!
This was a great chapter. Wow.
It was loads better than anything Nakatani Nio ever wrote in any case :D

Dex-chan lover
@mirewitch

No one asked you to beg. You launched a fallacious attack in response to my original comment. I've not subsequently offered you anything (whether you beg or not) except responses to your fallacies and misrepresentations.

Dex-chan lover
@Serenata

In general, those who assist on manga don't get any credit except perhaps in an afterword. It's not that different in the case of American comics books, except that, then, there isn't even an afterword in which to be mentioned, and this has been true even when the very best artists have pitched-in to help friends. (As when Frazetta helped Williamson or Krenkel.)

It's indeed possible to have very similar styles, especially when artists have worked together. That point subsumes the case of assistants. For that reason, one should especially look at characteristics that aren't good (which characteristics include those that are neither good nor bad but merely neutral), because a second artist wouldn't have been moved to imitate them.

Shimamura calling Adachi just to hear her voice for a little bit (even if she herself doesn't realize that's what it was) is the CUTEST shit. Nice to see more of her perspective, definitely felt that mood in my high school years too; at least she seems aware that her truancy and lack of responsibility will carry consequences sooner or later, though whether the sorta-rebellious teenager acts on it remains to be seen. Good chapter as always, thanks for your work @sneikkimies

Double-page supporter
The truth why manga are awesome is those milfs. Every time mothers look like they got pregnant with the cutesy little MCs like they after they got their first period. Seriously. That Adachi mom, and the Shimamura mom i might add are so hot AF.

Users who are viewing this thread