Adachi to Shimamura - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - Pick a Chocolate Fitting of Me

Adachi never fails to give me second hand embarrassment. Still, you're doing amazing, sweetie ( ´・・)ノ(._.`)

Unfortunately looks like we're getting to a point where Shima's childhood friend shows up and makes a mess... I don't think I'm ready to relive that angst...

oh..so im thinking,the delinquent childhood friend already made a small appearance here xD caught that...ive been thinkin whats gonna be her role in adachi shima journey...xD

Dex-chan lover
@yuzhyuzh

It's not clear to me that Taru really is a delinquent. Both Adachi and Shimamura have been called delinquents, but the worst that they did was to skip class for a while, and for Shimamura to ride on the back of Adachi's bike; and there isn't even evidence of that much in the case of Taru; there's just a rumor of delinquency.

Into what's been translated and uploaded of the eight volumes of the light novel,
Taru's rôle has been limited. She went to a festival with Shimamura (and with Shimamura's sister and the alien girl). Adachi saw them, got over-wrought, and cried incoherently to Shimamura over the phone, and remains anxious even though she and Shimamura began dating, but hasn't asked Shimamura who Taru is to Shimamura. Taru continues to connect with Shimamura; Shimamura hasn't told Taru that she and Adachi are dating, and Shimamura feels as if she's being somewhat unfaithful to Adachi in even continuing to be connected to Taru. I'm hoping that things evolve well for Taru, because she seems like a perfectly nice girl, placed in sad circumstances.

@Oeconomist
yeah..i know these two cute babies are also considered as delinquent..i havent read the LN though so im wondering what will be Taru's role since Shima "thought she became real delinquent ,not the delinquent just like them"....
i see... i just hope she's not too much to take for Adachi..😄

Is there a mistake on the last page regarding the next chapter, or did Chapter 15 already come out in Japan on the 26th August?

Dex-chan lover
z1tQMcQ.png

Users who are viewing this thread